Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUnit Bearing Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationRefrigerator/Freezer
- Motor TypeECM
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Output Watts12
- Nameplate RPM1550
- Full Load Amps0.3
- MountingRear and Double Foot
- Thermal ProtectionElectronic
- Insulation ClassB
- Number of Speeds1
- RPM Range1501-1600
- Service Factor1.0
- Ambient Temperature-40 to 55 Degrees C
- Frame MaterialAluminum
- Overall Length3-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft3-1/4"
- Shaft TypeThreaded 1/4-20
- Shaft Dia.1/4"
- Shaft Length1/4"
- Body Dia.3-5/16"
- Mounting Pattern(5) 0.15" Dia Cored Holes on 2.813" Dia Bolt Circle on Rear, (4) 0.147" Dia Drilled Holes 5/8 x 1-1/8" on Each Foot
- ApplicationCondenser and Evaporator Fans, Walk-in Coolers and Freezers, Ice Machines, Beverage Merchandisers and Vending Machines
- Plug Type2-prong Lyall M-2-24
- StandardsUL Recognized (E258064)
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8285)
- Fan Motors (4487)
- HVAC Motors (1688)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1290)
- TEAO Motors (472)
- Totally Enclosed Air-Over Motors (469)
- Refrigerator Fan Motors (161)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Fan Motors (161)
- Direct Current (DC) Motors (142)
- Beverage Machine Motors (133)
- EC Motors (93)
- ECM Motors (93)
- Brushless Motors (45)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.