Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
1/15 HPBrushless ECM Motor, 1550 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage, Frame Nonstandard
- Item # 5UNW0
- Mfr. Model # 5SME59BLA1058
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.05 lbs.
- ItemBrushless ECM Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationRefrigerator/Freezer
- Nameplate RPM1550
- Frequency60 Hz
- Full Load Amps1.3
- Insulation ClassB
- Number of Speeds1
- RPM Range1501-1600
- Service Factor1
- Ambient Temperature-40 to 55 Degrees C
- Frame MaterialAluminum
- Overall Length6-9/32"
- Shaft Dia.5/16"
- Shaft Length2-39/64"
- Body Dia.3-3/10"
- Mounting Pattern2-4/5" Diameter Bolt Circle
- Bolt Circle Dia.2-4/5"
- ApplicationCondenser and Evaporator Fans, Walk In Coolers, and Freezers
- Capacitor RequiredNo
- Plug Type2 Prong Lyall M-2-24
- StandardsUL Recognized (E306123)
- IncludesLead Cord
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8315)
- Fan Motors (4230)
- HVAC Motors (1687)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1298)
- TEAO Motors (478)
- Totally Enclosed Air-Over Motors (475)
- Direct Current (DC) Motors (244)
- Refrigerator Fan Motors (170)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Fan Motors (170)
- Beverage Machine Motors (144)
- EC Motors (89)
- ECM Motors (89)
- Brushless Motors (44)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.