Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Turnout Pants, Yellow, 2XL, Inseam 30 In.
- Item # 6EFK9
- Mfr. Model # RNG-240D
- UNSPSC # 46181508
- Catalog Page # 2341
- Catalog Group # D9863
- Shipping Weight 6.6 lbs.
- ItemTurnout Pants
- Fits Waist Size48"
- Trim ColorOrange
- Trim Width3"
- Trim MaterialScotchlite(TM) Reflective
- Lining MaterialAralite/Nomex(R) Facecloth
- Closure TypeHook-and-Loop
- Pockets(2) 8 x 8 x 1-1/2" Bellow Pockets
- IncludesDyna-Fit Suspenders
- StandardsNFPA 1971, Current Edition
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (32096)
- Apparel (31931)
- Protective Clothing (31880)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7819)
- FR Pants (2351)
- Flame-Resistant Pants (1856)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (1308)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (1115)
- Firefighter Clothing (745)
- Firefighting/Search and Rescue Clothing (725)
- Turnout Pants (219)
- Heat-Protective Pants (184)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.