Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Black Top Chest 26" Width, 17-3/8" Depth x 21-1/2" Height x Number of Drawers: 0
- Item # 6XFV9
- Mfr. Model # IM350B
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1224
- Catalog Group # H2339
- Shipping Weight 81.0 lbs.
- ItemTop Chest
- Number of Drawers0
- Storage Capacity9397 cu. in.
- Load Rating250 lb.
- FinishTextured Powder Coated
- Configuration(237) Pegs for SAE and Metric Sockets, Lifting Socket Tray with Room for Tools Below
- Locking SystemBuilt-In Locking Latch
- Number of Handles2
- Handle DesignSide
- FeaturesOpen Water Fall Design for Easy Access, Shows Tool Inventory at a Glance
- For Use WithSAE and Metric Wrenches, Sockets, Screw Drivers and Rachets, Roller Cabinet
- IncludesComparment Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.