Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Portable Tool Box, 16 gal. Steel, 22-1/2" Overall Width x 13" Overall Depth
- Item # 9DU76
- Mfr. Model # SM200W
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Tool Box
- Material16 gal. Steel
- Overall Width22-1/2"
- Overall Depth13"
- Overall Height14 1/8"
- FinishPowder Coated
- Number of Pieces1
- Storage Capacity2,890 cu. in.
- Load Rating200 lb.
- Number of Drawers0
- Drawer SlidesNone
- Number of Trays1
- Inside Width22-1/4"
- Inside Depth12 3/4"
- Inside Height14"
- Locking SystemLock Cylinder with Double Cut Keys
- Number of Handles2
- Handle DesignSturdy Side Handles
- Features16 ga. steel construction with welded seams-no spot welding. Powder coat finish, Holds both metric or S.A.E. tools, Lid secures tools in position when closed, Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use, Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.