Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Black Rolling Cabinet, Crossover, Width: 26", Depth: 18-3/8", Height: 40-3/4"
- Item # 6XFW1
- Mfr. Model # BK2606MZ
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 195.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- Number of Drawers6
- Drawer Capacity100 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing Slides
- Storage Capacity8793 cu. ft.
- Load Rating2200 lb.
- Caster Size5 x 2"
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel w/Lock
- Locking SystemTubular Lock And Keys
- Handles2 Tubular Chrome Plated Side
- Configuration6 Drawers: (4) 22-3/8 W x 16-3/8 D x 2-1/2 H, (1) 22-3/8 W x 16-3/8 D x 5-1/2 H, (1) 22-3/8 W x 16-3/8 D x 8-1/2 H, 1 Work Tray, Chrome Plated Towel, Air Tool, And Painted Can Holder
- FinishTextured Powder Coating
- FeaturesAluminum Corner Trim, Work Tray
- For Use WithShop Hand Tools And Power Tools, 6XFV9 Top Chest
- IncludesCasters, Drawer Liners, Towel , Can And Air Tool Holder
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.