Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Contact / NoncontactNoncontact
- Noncontact RPM Range5 to 99,999
- RPM Accuracy+/-0.01% +/-1 Digit
- Working Distance3 ft.
- Working Angle+/-30 Degrees
- RPM Resolution0.001 to 1
- Light SourceIncandescent
- Display5 Digit +5 Alpha Numeric LCD
- FeaturesRed LED Light Source, Lock ON, Auto Ranging or Fixed Decimal Selectable, Tripod Mounting Bushing
- IndicatorOn Target and Low Battery
- StandardsCE Compliant, IEC1010-1
- Includes12" Reflective Tape, 2 AA Batteries, Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If not, which tachometers are available with a cert?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.