Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
- Item # 5XY65
- Mfr. Model # DC2C1-U12-00000
- UNSPSC # 41111906
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.1 lbs.
- ItemPaperless Recorder
- Voltage Range+/-150mVDC, +/-1.25VDC, +/-2.5VDC, +/- 12.5VDC, +/-25VDC
- Current Range4-20mADC, 0-20mADC, 10-50mADC
- Thermocouple TypeJ, K, T, E, R, S, B, C, N
- RTD Type10 Ohm Cu, 100/200Ohm Pt 385/392,120/1000 Ohm Ni
- Temp. Range-150 Degrees to 4350 Degrees F (-101 Degrees to 2400 Degrees C)
- DisplayColor LCD
- Memory SizeInternal1 MB
- Power Source100 To 240VAC
- CharacteristicsUniversal Inputs. Variable Recording Speeds And Sample Times. High Storage Capability, Internal And External Programming. Additional Communication Ports And Alarm Relays Can Be Added
- Includes3 1/2 In Disk Drive, Instruction Manual, Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length24 Months
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Recorders (118)
- Chart Recorders (55)
- Temperature Chart Recorders (54)
- Current Recorders (11)
- Voltage Recorders (11)
- Voltage Data Recorders (10)
- Chartless Digital Display Chart Recorders (9)
- Chartless Recorders (9)
- Universal Chart Recorders (9)
- Universal Input Recorders (9)
- Voltage Chart Recorders (9)
- Current Chart Recorders (8)
- Paperless Chart Recorders (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.