Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Paperless Recorder, Power 100 To 240 VAC
- Item # 1VZY7
- Mfr. Model # DC1250-S00
- UNSPSC # 43201814
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.95 lbs.
- Item Paperless Recorder
- Voltage Range 0-250mVDC,0-1.25VDC, 0-2.5VDC, 0-5VDC,0-12.5VDC, 0-25VDC
- Current Range 4-20mADC, 0-20mADC, 10-50mADC, 0-50mADC
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, E
- RTD Type 100 Ohm Pt 385, 100 Ohm Pt 392, 2 or 3 wire
- Temp. Range -148 Degrees to 2498 Degrees F (-100 Degrees to 1370 Degrees C)
- Display Mono LCD
- Channels 2
- Memory Size Up to 2 GB Compact Flash (Order Separatly)
- Power Source 100 To 240 VAC
- Characteristics Two Universal Inputs including Frequency and Pulse. Variable Sample Times. High Storage Capacity, Internal Programming. Two Alarm Outputs included.
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Yr
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.