Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Laser Tachometer, 0.5 to 20,000 rpm
- Item # 4YE86
- Mfr. Model # PLT200
- UNSPSC # 41112802
- Catalog Page # 810
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- ItemLaser Tachometer
- Contact / NoncontactContact and Noncontact
- Contact RPM Range0.5 to 20,000
- Noncontact RPM Range5 to 200,000
- Speed (FPM)0.164 to 6562
- Speed (M/Min)0.050 to 2000
- RPM Accuracy+/-0.01% of Reading
- Working Distance25 ft.
- Working Angle+/-30 Degrees
- RPM Resolution0.001 to 10
- Light SourceLaser
- Display5 Digit +5 Alpha Numeric LCD
- FeaturesAccepts Remote Sensors, TTL Pulse Output, Tripod Mounting Bushing
- IndicatorOn Target and Low Battery
- StandardsCE Compliant, Class 3R Visible Laser
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Includes12" Reflective Tape, 2 AA Batteries, Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.