Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mold Proof Barrier, 32 oz.
- Item # 4WGE5
- Mfr. Model # 5210
- UNSPSC # 47131805
- Catalog Page # 1826
- Shipping Weight 2.35 lbs.
- ItemMold Proof Barrier
- Application MethodTrigger Spray
- Size32 oz.
- For Use OnWalls, Shower Curtains, Plastic, Drywall, Tents, Canvas, Boats, Ceramic, Roofs, Siding, Shingles, Brick
- Recommended DilutionReady To Use
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Spray Cleaners (443)
- Stain Removers (155)
- Hospital Cleaners (102)
- Spray Disinfectants (77)
- Hospital-Grade Disinfectants (76)
- Mold and Mildew Cleaners (68)
- Institutional-Grade Disinfectants (65)
- Mold Removers (58)
- Mold Cleaners (56)
- Mold and Mildew Removers (48)
- Outdoor Cleaners (38)
- Mold Killers (37)
- Mold Remediation (37)
- Mold and Mildew Stain Removers (35)
- Mildew Removers (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.