Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mold Mildew Stain Remover, 32 oz. Trigger Spray, 1 EA
- Item # 4WGE7
- Mfr. Model # 5310
- UNSPSC # 47131827
- Catalog Page # 1635
- Shipping Weight 2.35 lbs.
- Item Mold Mildew Stain Remover
- Application Method Trigger Spray
- Size 32 oz.
- Color Clear
- For Use On Indoor, Outdoor, Furniture, Walls, Fabric, Brick And Ceramic
- Recommended Dilution Ready To Use
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 4WGE8MOLDEX
Price $27.10 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Spray Cleaners (460)
- Stain Removers (151)
- Hospital Cleaners (100)
- Mold Removers (77)
- Spray Disinfectants (76)
- Mold and Mildew Cleaners (75)
- Hospital-Grade Disinfectants (70)
- Mold Cleaners (63)
- Institutional-Grade Disinfectants (58)
- Mold and Mildew Removers (57)
- Mold Killers (45)
- Mold Remediation (45)
- Mold and Mildew Stain Removers (42)
- Mildew Removers (41)
- Outdoor Cleaners (38)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.