Please sign in to access lists
Professional Maintenance Cart, 149 Pc
- Item # 6ETU8
- Mfr. Model # MS-CPMC-PRO
- UNSPSC # 24101501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 200.0 lbs.
- ItemProfessional Maintenance Cart
- TypeSAE and Metric
- Number of Pieces149
- Drive Size3/8"
- Number of Sockets/Accs.35
- Number of Wrenches27
- Number of Pliers2
- Number of Screwdrivers2
- Number of Striking Tools9
- Number of Miscellaneous Tools74
- 3/8 In. Drive Sockets/Accs. Included3 and 6 In Socket Extensions, SAE Set with Rack: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 And 13/16 In, 3/8 In Ratchet, Metric Set with Rack: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 19mm, Deep-Well Socket Set with Rack: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 and 13/16 In
- Wrenches IncludedSAE Hex Wrench Set: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32 and 1/4 In, Combination Wrench Set w/Rollup: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 and 9/16 In, Metric Hex Wrench Set: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm, 6, 8, 10 In Adjustable Wrenches, 12 In Aluminum Pipe Wrench
- Pliers IncludedNeedle Nose Locking 8 In, Locking 10 In
- Screwdrivers IncludedMulti-Bit Screwdriver with 2 In Magnetic Extension, Multi-Bit Stubby Screwdriver
- Striking Tools Included1/2 and 1 In Wood Chisel, 3/4 In Concrete Chisel, Mini Pry Bar, 3/32 In Nail Set Punch, Awl, Center Punch, 1/8 In Pin Punch, 13 In Pry Bar
- Miscellaneous Tools Included6" Philips Bit, Brushes: (2) Wire, (2) Art, 1 1/2" Paint, Cleaning Toothbrush, Files: 6" Round, 4-In-1, 8" Metal, 8" Wood, Scissors, Wire Strippers, Sharpening Stone, Saw Handle, Tubing Cutters: Small and Med, Snips, Cable Cutter, Saws: 1 and 2-1/8" Hole, 15" Wood, 8" Flex, 6" Coping, Drill Bits: Metal 1/4 x 12 In, Masonry: 1/2 x 12 In, Wood: 3/8, 1-1/4 In, 1/2 x 16 In, Temp Probe, Voltage Sensor, Testers: Outlet, Voltage, Continuity, Light Socket To Plug Adapter, LED Headband Light, Torpedo level, Square, Ruler, Magnetic Pick-Up, Inspection Mirror, Pick Tool, Calculator, Parts Box, Compass, Safety Glasses, (2) Spray Bottles, 25 ft. Ext. Cord, Funnel, Caulk Gun, Siphon Pump, Hot Water Element Tool, Quick Clamp, Stud Finder, Screen Tool, Paint Mixer, Dust Pan, Tweezers, Razor Blade Scraper, 6-In-1 Painters Tool, Putty Knives 1-1/2 And 3", 8" Mud Knife, 3" Glue Spreader, Knee Pads, 6 x 9 Ft Tarp, Bench Vise, 1-1/2 Gal, 1-1/2 HP Shop Vac, Toilet Plunger and Sleeve, Clip Board, (2) 32 oz. Spray Bottles, Trash Can
- Case MaterialSteel Frame, High Density Plastic Trays, Nylon Tool Bag and (2) Modules w/Reinforced Pockets
- FeaturesVise, Wet/Dry Vacuum w/Attachments
- Includes149 Professional Quality Hand Tools Each In Its Own Numbered and Labeled Pocket
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well