Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Master Tool Set, General Purpose, SAE
- Item # 4HFZ4
- Mfr. Model # MS-CTB
- UNSPSC # 27113201
- Catalog Page # 1063
- Shipping Weight 21.34 lbs.
- ItemMaster Tool Set
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- SAE or MetricSAE
- Number of Pieces104
- Tool Storage Type IncludedTool Bag
- Drive Size3/8"
- Number of Sockets/Accs.14
- Number of Wrenches11
- Number of Pliers4
- Number of Screwdrivers4
- Number of Striking Tools4
- Number of Miscellaneous Tools47
- Number of Consumable Parts20
- Includes(84) Tools and (20) Small Parts, (18) Compartment Empty Parts Box, Every Tool is Carried in its Own Numbered and Labeled Pocket, Padded Shoulder Strap, Clear ID Pocket for Name Tag
- 3/8 In. Drive Sockets/Accs. Included3" Socket Extension, SAE Socket Set with Rack: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 and 13/16", 3/8" Ratchet
- Wrenches IncludedSAE Hex Wrench Set: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32 and 1/4", 6" Adjustable Wrench
- Pliers Included8" Needle Nose, 8" Needle Nose Locking, 8" Groove Joint, 7" Lineman's
- Screwdrivers IncludedMulti-Bit Mini Slotted: 5/32 and 1/8", Phillips #0 and #00, 13" to 1" Ratcheting Multi: PH-0, PH-1, PH-2, PH-3, Slotted 3/16" and 1/4", Robertson 0, 1, 2 and 3, Torx T15, T20 and T25, 2 Magnetic Extension, Stubby: Phillips #2, Slotted 1/4", Slotted 1/4" x 4"
- Striking Tools Included1/2", Wood Chisel, 6", Mini Pry Bar, 3/32 Nail Set Punch, 16 oz. Straight Claw Hammer
- Miscellaneous Tools IncludedScissors, 6" Phillips Driver Bit, Magnetic Pick-Up, "section Mirror, Pick Tool, Min Mag Flashlight, 16" Tape Measure, Razor Blade Scraper, Tweezers, Electronic Temp Probe, Voltage Sensor, Wire Strippers, Diamond Sharpening Stone, Utility Knife, Saw Handle, 6" Round File, 4-"-1 File, Torpedo Level, 6-"-1 Painters Tool, Small Wire Brush, Tooth Brush, Calculator, Small Tubing Cutter, Nut Driver Bit Set: 1/4" Thru 7/16", 3/8" Socket Driver, 3D Cell Mag Flashlight, Tool Bag Parts Box
- Consumable Parts IncludedCarpenters Pencil, Sharpie Marker, Recap Saw Blades: 6" and 8" Wood, 6" and 8" Metal Cutting, 6" Drywall, Electrical Tape, Pen, Note Pad, WD-40, 3-in-1 Oil, Hand Wipes, Antibiotic Ointment, Bandages
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well