Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGear Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePail
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade150
- Viscosity Index150
- Temp. Range13 Degrees F
- Pour Point-21 Degrees C
- Flash Point439 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.843 at 15.6 Degrees C
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C162 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C20.7 cSt
- ApplicationFor Gear, Bearing and Circulating Systems
- StandardsNSF H-1, ASTM, Kosher/Halal
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (819)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (419)
- Gear Lubricants (269)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (243)
- Gear Oils (239)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- Synthetic Gear Oils (102)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- FDA-Approved Oils (36)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.