Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGear Oil
- BaseMineral Oil
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeCan
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade150
- Viscosity Index90
- Pour Point-24 Degrees C
- Flash Point230 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.89
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK Load65 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C150 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C14.7 cSt
- ApplicationFor Industrial Spur, Helical and Bevel Enclosed Gears
- StandardsAGMA 9005-E-2, DIN 51517 part 3, ISO 12925-1 Type, Textron Power Transmission Grade E2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Is this an adequate substitute?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.