Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Grease
- Item # 2RV34
- Mfr. Model # 103294
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 3465
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemFood Grade Grease
- BaseAluminum Complex
- Size14.1 oz.
- Container TypeCartridge
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range0 to 500 Degrees F
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Dropping Point260 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear0.5mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C220
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationGeneral Rotating Equipment Lubrication, Conveyor Bearings, Equipment Central Lubrication Systems (Mobil Grease Fm 101), Anti Friction Roller Bearings Under Heavy or Shock Loading, Linkages, Slides Joints
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Grease Lubricants (331)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (261)
- Lubricant Grease (258)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Bearing Lubricants (218)
- Bearing Grease (156)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- High-Temperature Grease (102)
- Food-Grade Grease (72)
- Gun Cartridge Grease (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.