Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Motor Grease, 14 oz, Blue
- Item # 5XB54
- Mfr. Model # 105330
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemElectric Motor Grease
- Size14 oz.
- Container TypeCartridge
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-29 Degrees to 177 Degrees C
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Dropping Point260 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear0.41mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C115
- Viscosity @ 100C12.2
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationElectric Motor Bearings, Fin Fan Bearings, High Temperature Pump Bearings, Factory Filled, Sealed for Life Ball Bearings, Ball or Roller Bearings Operating At High Temperatures Where Low Oil Separation is Required, Polyrex Em for Ball or Roller Bearings Operating in Noise Sensitive Environments
- StandardsASTM D6185
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.