Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mobil EAL 224H, Environmental Hyd, 5 gal
- Item # 4F971
- Mfr. Model # 102570
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # 3468
- Shipping Weight 42.7 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- Base Biodegradable
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- SAE Grade 10W-15
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32 to 46
- Viscosity Index 212
- Pour Point -34 Degrees C
- Flash Point 294 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 36.78 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 8.3 cSt
- Application For High Pressure Systems, Systems with Servo Valves, NC Control Mechanisms and all Robotics, Food Processing Equipment
- Standards Vickers V-104C, 35VQ25 and Other Various Pump Tests
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Biodegradable Products Institute Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Biodegradable Products Institute Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.