Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAutomatic Power Transmission Fluid
- Size2.5 gal.
- Container TypeBottle
- Flash Point (F)442
- Pour Point (F)-46
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F)283
- Viscosity Index158
- ApplicationFor Top-off and Refill of Transmissions, Differentials, Final Drives, Hydraulics and Power Steering Systems as well as wet Brakes, PTOs and Hydrostatic Drives in Farm, Contractor and Industrial Tractors
- StandardsJohn Deere J20A, J20C, Ford New Holland M2C134D, Massey Ferguson M1135, M1141, White New Idea Q-1802, Q-1826, Case International JIC 145, MS 1210, B6 JIC 185, MS 1204, MS 1205, MS 1206, Allison C-4, Deutz Allis XL, Caterpillar TO-2 Powershift, SAE80, API GL-4 Gear Lube
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (590)
- Automotive Lubricants (361)
- Gear Lubricants (259)
- Hydraulic Oil Lubricants (239)
- Hydraulic Oils (239)
- Gear Oils (229)
- Automotive Oils (227)
- Hydraulic Fluids (225)
- Synthetic Automotive Lubricants (105)
- Synthetic Gear Oils (100)
- Synthetic Automotive Oils (92)
- Tractor Lubricants (58)
- Transmission Fluids (46)
- Jack Oils (39)
- Transmission Oils (39)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.