Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wedge Anchor, Gr 5,3/4 x4 3/4, Pk 25
- Item # 4KHV5
- Mfr. Model # 2534434
- UNSPSC # 31162102
- Catalog Page # 3003
- Shipping Weight 18.73 lbs.
- ItemWedge Anchor
- MaterialYellow Dichromate Steel
- Anchor Dia.3/4"
- Anchor Length4-3/4"
- Thread Size3/4-10
- Thread Length2-7/8"
- Min. Embedment3-3/8"
- Embedment In Concrete3-3/8"
- Max. Work Thickness5/8"
- Ultimate Pullout (Lb.)11,975
- Ultimate Shear (Lb.)15,126
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.)15,126
- Ultimate Tension (Lbs.)11,975
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.)11,975
- Meets/ExceedsGSA Spec FF S-325C, Group II, Type 4, Class I
- IncludesNut and Washer
- Package Quantity25
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2MCL2SIMPSON STRONG-TIE ANCHOR SYSTEMS
Clearance Price $35.02 / pkg. of 25
Price $55.60 / pkg. of 25
- Item # 4CFZ9RED HEAD
Price $120.65 / pkg. of 25
- Item # 4KHV6MKT FASTENING
Price $97.30 / pkg. of 20
- Item # 3A453RED HEAD
Price $48.65 / pkg. of 25
- Item # 13A982SIMPSON STRONG-TIE ANCHOR SYSTEMS
Price $36.95 / pkg. of 25
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.