Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Diffuser, 15 1/2 L x 1 1/4 W x 2 H (In.)
- Item # 4JPK1
- Mfr. Model # WaterBug? WBB2
- UNSPSC # 40101505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- Item Diffuser
- Type Multi-Plane, Fine Bubble
- Material of Construction Schedule 40 PVC, LDPE
- Active Membrane 0.85" OD x 12"
- Length (In.) 15-1/2
- Width (In.) 1-1/4
- Height (In.) 2
- Flow Interference (In.) 0.85
- Gallons Mixed/Hour @ 6 Ft. Depth per CFM Air Input 3,100 to 9,300
- Active Surface Area (Sq.-In.) 32
- Linear Lift (In) 24
- Fitting Size (In.) 1/2 FNPT
- Air Requirements (SCFM) 0.25 to 0.75
- Ideal For Depths Over 2 ft.
- Requires Assembly, Connection Kit, Ballast
- Special Features Thoroughly Aerates and Mixes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Application Small Ponds,Ornamentals, Water Gardens, Septic and Small Tanks
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.