Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPressure Washer
- Water TypeHot
- Operating Pressure3000 psi
- Engine Size389cc
- Engine BrandHonda OHV
- Flow Rate3.5 gpm
- Fuel TypeGas
- Duty RatingHeavy
- Hose Dimensions3/8" x 50 ft.
- Usable Hours per Week20+
- Burner FuelOil
- Pump DriveDirect
- Pump TypeCrankshaft
- Water Output Temp.190 Degrees F
- Starter TypeElectric
- Piston MaterialSolid Ceramic
- Net Weight428 lb.
- IncludesHose, Trigger Gun, Patented Trouble-free EMF (Electro Magnetic Firing) System Battery, Generator, Heavy duty Frame and Roll Cage, OHV Engine, 36" Insulated Dual Wand, 15 Degrees High Pressure Spray Nozzle and Fixed Chemical Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Displaying repair parts for model: GH-3004-0EGH
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
We are unable to find the service and specs manual
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.