Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Washer, 6 HP, Cold Water Type, 2000 psi Operating Pressure, 3.9 gpm Flow Rate
- Item # 3WB74
- Mfr. Model # GC-2004-SME1
- UNSPSC # 47121805
- Catalog Page # 1906
- Shipping Weight 295.0 lbs.
- Item Pressure Washer
- Water Type Cold
- HP 6
- Operating Pressure 2000 psi
- Flow Rate 3.9 gpm
- Duty Rating Commercial
- Volts/Phase 230/1
- Amps AC 24.1
- Plug Type L6-30P
- Height 15"
- Width 20-1/2"
- Length 29-1/2"
- Hose Dimensions 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Usable Hours per Week 20+
- Pump Drive Belt
- Pump Type Crankshaft
- Piston Material Solid Ceramic
- Water Input Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Net Weight 214 lb.
- Includes Time-delay Shutdown Switch that Automatically Turns Off Unit when not in Use for Set Time
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3WB73MI-T-M
Price $3,530.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
If you need additional information please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.