Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Washer, 2 HP, Hot Water Type, 1500 psi Operating Pressure, 2.0 gpm Flow Rate
- Item # 3WB94
- Mfr. Model # GH-1502-0GA10
- UNSPSC # 47121805
- Catalog Page # 1909
- Shipping Weight 422.0 lbs.
- Item Pressure Washer
- Water Type Hot
- HP 2
- Operating Pressure 1500 psi
- Flow Rate 2.0 gpm
- Volts/Phase 120/1
- Amps AC 20
- Plug Type 5-20P
- Height 33"
- Width 29"
- Length 34"
- Hose Dimensions 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Usable Hours per Week 10 to 20
- Pump Drive Direct
- Pump Type Crankshaft
- Piston Material Solid Ceramic
- Burner Fuel Diesel or Kerosene
- Water Output Temp. 190 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Net Weight 250 lb.
- Includes Stainless Steel and Brass Unloader, Fuel Filter/Water Separator and Steel Wire Braided Hose with Swivel and Bend Restrictors, 36" Dual Lance has a 15 Degrees High Pressure Nozzle and a Fixed Chemical Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.