Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Washer2 HP, Hot Water Type, 1500 psi Operating Pressure, 2.0 gpm Flow Rate
- Item # 3WB94
- Mfr. Model # GH-1502-0GA10
- UNSPSC # 47121805
- Catalog Page # 1909
- Shipping Weight 422.0 lbs.
- ItemPressure Washer
- Water TypeHot
- Operating Pressure1500 psi
- Flow Rate2.0 gpm
- Amps AC20
- Plug Type5-20P
- Hose Dimensions3/8" x 50 ft.
- Usable Hours per Week10 to 20
- Pump DriveDirect
- Pump TypeCrankshaft
- Piston MaterialSolid Ceramic
- Burner FuelDiesel or Kerosene
- Water Output Temp.190 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Net Weight250 lb.
- IncludesStainless Steel and Brass Unloader, Fuel Filter/Water Separator and Steel Wire Braided Hose with Swivel and Bend Restrictors, 36" Dual Lance has a 15 Degrees High Pressure Nozzle and a Fixed Chemical Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.