Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
UVGI Negative Air Machine, 1, 10 Amps, Length 25", Height 40", Width 20"
- Item # 13L317
- Mfr. Model # MI1600V
- UNSPSC # 46182007
- Catalog Page # 2458
- Shipping Weight 163.0 lbs.
- Item UVGI Negative Air Machine
- Motor 115V 60Hz
- HP 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 10
- Height 40"
- Length 25"
- Width 20"
- Air Flow with HEPA Filter 200 to 1800 cfm
- Filtration HEPA
- Main Filter Size 24" x 18" x 12"
- Prefilter Size 24" x 16" x 2"
- Prefilter Type Two-Stage Poly
- Discharge Dia. 10"
- Air Inlet 10"
- Decibels 65
- Vacuum Gauge 0 to 3" W.C.
- Construction Powder Coated Aluminum
- Net Weight 163 lb.
- Includes HEPA, Prefilter, UV Lights, Intake Manifold
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 13L320MINTIE TECHNOLOGIES
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.