Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermal Imager Kit
- Temp. Range14 Degrees to 662 Degrees F (-10 Degrees C to 350 Degrees C)
- IR Detector Resolution160 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity.1 Degrees C at 30 Degrees C
- Picture In PictureNo
- Laser SightingNo
- Temp. Accuracy+/-4 Degrees F (2 Degrees C) or +/-2%
- Auto FocusNo
- Visual Light Resolution1.3 MP
- Display3.5" High Resolution LCD
- Field of View25 Degrees Horizontal x 19 Degrees Vertical
- Image NotationYes (In Software)
- Removable Memory CardSD
- File Formatsjpg
- Thermal And Visible Light BlendingNo
- Articulating LensNo
- Special FeaturesCapture Thermal and Visual Image Simultaneously
- Multiple Lens OptionNo
- Drop TestedYes, 6 ft.
- Spectral Response8 to 14 micron m
- Focus Range4" to Infinity
- EmissivityAdjustable .01 to 1"
- Ambient Temp. Range14 Degrees to 662 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 350 Degrees C)
- Data LoggingYes
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Image Frequency60 Hz
- Includes(1) 12V Red Li-Ion Battery, (1) 30 min. 12V charger, (1) 2 GB SD Card, (1) SD Card Reader, (1) MiniB to USB cable, (1) CD-ROM Containing the Thermal Imager Reporting Software, and Thermal Imager and Software Manuals, Quick Start Guide, Statement of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.