Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sub-Scanner, Bare Tool, 6 In Depth, 12V
- Item # 16T950
- Mfr. Model # 2291-20
- UNSPSC # 27111810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- Item Sub-Scanner
- Type Test and Measurement
- Scan Depth 6"
- Scans Metal, Concrete, Drywall/Gypsum, OSB
- Accuracy +/-0.25 to 0.50"
- Battery Type 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery
- Features White On Black Display, Rugged Over-Molding, One Button Calibration
- Function Measures Depth And Location Of Rebar Up To 6'' Through Concrete, Detects Wood And Metal Studs, Differentiates Between Steel, Copper, and Aluminum Metals
- Includes Bare Tool Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.