Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- No Load RPM10000 to 24000
- Power SourceCorded
- Tool Length (In.)8-1/2
- Base Size (In.)6
- Tool Weight (Lb.)8.8 lb.
- Cord8 ft.
- FeaturesExclusive Design, Powerful 13 Amp, 2-1/4 Max Hp Milwaukee Motor, Premium Electronic Motor Feedback Maintains Speed And Power Under Load, Electronic Variable Speed With Soft Start (10,000-24,000 Rpm), Micro-fine Linear Depth Adjustment To Within 1/64 In, Exclusive Above-the-table Depth Adjustment System, Exclusive Motor Contamination Shield Minimizes Damage, Maximizes Airflow
- Includes2-1/4 Max HP EVS Router, (2) 1-1/8 In Collet Wrenches, 1/2 In Collet, 1/4 In Collet, T-handle Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.