Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Right Angle Drill, 1/2 In, 355/750 RPM
- Item # 6Z338
- Mfr. Model # 3107-6
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 992
- Shipping Weight 15.65 lbs.
- ItemRight Angle Drill
- Chuck Size (In.)1/2
- Drill Speed (RPM)0-355/0-750
- Amps @ 120V7.0
- Gear ReductionQuadruple
- BearingsBall and Roller
- Spindle Size (In.)1/2-20
- Tool Length (In.)16-1/4
- Tool Weight (Lb.)10.3
- Cord Type3 Conductor, Quik-Lok, 8 ft.
- FeaturesSide Handle, Carrying Case, Head and Handle Swivel 360 Degrees
- Handle TypeD
- IncludesChuck Key And Key Holder, Right Angle Drive, Open End Wrench, Socket Wrench, Chuck Remover Bar, Side Handle and Plastic Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers trigger speed control in two ranges – 0-335/0-750 RPM – plus reverse.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.