Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Line/Dot Laser Level, Int/Ext, Red, 100 ft.
- Item # 4LEP5
- Mfr. Model # 2320-21
- UNSPSC # 27111804
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- ItemLine/Dot Laser Level
- Interior/ExteriorInterior and Exterior
- Leveling TypePendulum Self Leveling
- Number of Beams2
- Number of Dots0
- Number of Lines0
- Beam ColorRed
- Range w/o Detector100 ft.
- Accuracy+/-1/4" @ 100 ft.
- Laser Class2
- Auto Leveling Range+/-4 Degrees
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- Plumb DownYes
- Plumb UpNo
- Total Number of Vials0
- Number of Plumb Vials0
- Number of Level Vials0
- Number of 45 Degree Vials0
- Number of Scanning Modes0
- FeaturesClass II Laser, 1/4'' Accuracy At 100 ft., Leveling Range Of 4 deg., 70 hr. Of Runtime, 2 Tracking Magnets, One Button Operation,
- Power Source12V Battery Pack
- Includes(1) Lithium Ion Compact Battery Pack, Charger and Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.