Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Plumb Laser Level Kit, 100 Ft Range, 12V
- Item # 4LEP5
- Mfr. Model # 2320-21
- UNSPSC # 27111804
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- ItemPlumb Laser Level
- Leveling TypeAutomatic Self-Leveling Pendulum
- Plumb DownYes
- Plumb UpNo
- Power Source12 Volt Battery Pack
- AccuracyPlus Or Minus 1/4" At 100 Feet
- Auto Leveling Range4 Degrees
- Number of Beams2
- Beam ColorRed
- Laser ClassII
- Max. OutputLess Than1mW
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsOut Of Level Blinking Laser, Low Battery Indiciator LED
- Auto ShutoffNo
- FeaturesClass II Laser, 1/4'' Accuracy At 100 Feet, Leveling Range Of 4 degrees, 70 Hours Of Runtime, 2 Tracking Magnets, One Button Operation,
- Includes(1) Lithium Ion Compact Battery Pack, Charger And Carrying Case
- Dimensions4.25 X 2 X 5.25"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.