Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
PEX Expansion with Add Battery, 18V
- Item # 7DH49
- Mfr. Model # 2632-22 / 48-11-1820
- UNSPSC # 27111607
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 18.75 lbs.
- ItemCordless PEX Expansion Tool Kit
- Flare TypeProPEX(R)
- Capacity Tubing O.D. (In.)3/8 - 1-1/2
- ApplicationExpansion of PEX-a ProPEX(R) Tubing for Termination to Fitting
- Overall Length (In.)9.2
- ConstructionMagnesium / ABS
- Cone TypeProPEX(R)
- HandleErgonomic D-Handle
- FeaturesBuilt-in Auto Rotation For Accurate, One-Handed Expansion, Precision Expansion with Rapid Return, Integrated Magnesium Housing and D-Handle Design for Superior Durability, Tool Free Head Change Compatible with Milwaukee and Uponor Heads
- IncludesM18 ProPex Expansion Tool, (2) M18 1.5Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries, (1) M12 & M18 Multi Voltage Charger, 1" Head, 1-1/4" Head, 1-1/2" Head, (1) Carrying Case AND EXTRA M18 2.0Ah REDLITHIUM Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.