Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4-Position Orbital Jigsaw, 0 to 3000 Strokes per Minute, 6.5 Amps, Dial Speed Control
- Item # 38D251
- Mfr. Model # 6268-21
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1035
- Shipping Weight 9.7 lbs.
- Item Jigsaw
- Cutting Action 4-Position Orbital
- Strokes per Minute 0 to 3000
- Length of Stroke 1"
- Amps 6.5
- Blade Type T-Shank
- Handle Design Top
- Speed Control Dial
- Features LED Light, Orbital Action With 4 Adjustment Levels, Variable Speed Trigger, Variable Speed Dial for Repetitive Cuts, Quick Lock Blade Change System, Keyless Shoe Adjustment at 45 Degrees in Both Directions, Precision Roller Blade Guide, Tachometer Feedback For Constant Cutting Speed, Cushion Grip
- Tool Length 9-1/2"
- Tool Weight 6.4 lb.
- Blade System Tool-Less
- Adjustable Shoe 0 to 45 Degrees
- Voltage 120
- Cord Length 12.5 ft.
- Includes (2) Blades, Dust Shield
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.