Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMulti-Base Router Kit
- No Load RPM10000 to 24000
- Power SourceCorded
- Tool Length (In.)8-1/2
- Overall Width (In.)8
- Overall Depth (In.)4
- Base Size (In.)6
- Tool Weight (Lb.)8.8
- Cord8 ft.
- FeaturesPremium Plunge System With Exclusive Four-point Pm Bushing Design And Constant Spring Tension To Deliver Smooth, Non-binding Plunge Action Throughout The Entire Plunge Range (2-7/8 In), Patented Design With Precise Macro/micro Linear Depth Adjustment System And Patented Above The Table Height Adjustment, Precise Macro/micro Depth Adjustment System To 1/64 In Increment, 3 In Metal Depth Scale, Adjustable Pointer, And 6-position (1/8 In Increment) Adjustable Metal Turret Stops For Precise, Multiple-pass Routing, Exclusive Motor Shield Design
- Includes(2) 1-1/8 Collet Wrenches, 1/2 In Collet, 1/4 In Collet, Fixed Base Assembly, Plunge Base Assembly, (2) Clear Sub-bases, Dust Shield, Concentricity Gauge, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.