Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Drill Press, 350RPM, 3/4 In Steel
- Item # 3F865
- Mfr. Model # 4206-1
- UNSPSC # 23101502
- Catalog Page # 1049
- Shipping Weight 78.0 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Drill Press
- Capacity Steel3/4"
- No Load RPM350
- Drill Travel11"
- Drill Point Pressure1670 lb.
- Drill to Center From Base4-11/16"
- Overall Height25-1/4"
- Tool Length15"
- Tool Weight70 lb.
- Motor Stock No. Included6Z291
- Motor Base No. Included6Z362
- Chuck Size3/4"
- Tap Size Capacity1"
- Motor HP2
- FeaturesForward/Reverse Electronic Feedback Speed Control, Soft Start, Line Lock Out
- Includes6-ft. Safety Chain, #3 Morse Taper
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.