Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Drill Press, 350RPM, 3/4 In Steel
- Item # 3F865
- Mfr. Model # 4206-1
- UNSPSC # 23101502
- Catalog Page # 938
- Shipping Weight 78.0 lbs.
- Item Magnetic Drill Press
- Voltage 120
- Capacity Steel 3/4"
- Amps 11.5
- No Load RPM 350
- Drill Travel 11"
- Drill Point Pressure 1670 lb.
- Drill to Center From Base 4-11/16"
- Overall Height 25-1/4"
- Tool Length 15"
- Tool Weight 70 lb.
- Motor Stock No. Included 6Z291
- Motor Base No. Included 6Z362
- Chuck Size 3/4"
- Tap Size Capacity 1"
- Motor HP 2
- Reversible Yes
- Features Forward/Reverse Electronic Feedback Speed Control, Soft Start, Line Lock Out
- Includes 6-ft. Safety Chain, #3 Morse Taper
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.