Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mag Bit Hldr With Assortment, 3 In
- Item # 19F371
- Mfr. Model # 48-32-4507
- UNSPSC # 27111702
- Catalog Page # 984
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Bit Holder
- Material Steel
- Drive Size 1/4'' Bit Drive Guide
- Shank Size 1/4''
- Length 3''
- Function Drive
- Number of Pieces 12
- Includes (1) 3" Magnetic Drive Guide, (2) Phillips P2, (1) Phillips P3, (1) Square SQ2, (1) Slotted SL 3/16", (1) Slotted SL 1/4", (1) ECX(TM) #1, (1) ECX(TM) #2, (1) T15, (1), T20, (1) T25, and Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Screwdriver Bits (2360)
- Drive Bits (881)
- Insert Drill Bits (740)
- Slotted Screwdriver Bits (715)
- Screw-Driving Drill Bits (711)
- Torx Screwdriver Bits (604)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (563)
- Phillips Bits (553)
- Impact Duty Bits (201)
- Square Bits (156)
- Square Screwdriver Bits (148)
- Magnetic Screwdriver Bits (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.