Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Heated Jacket, Battery, Lime, 2XL
- Item # 24U088
- Mfr. Model # 2347-2X
- UNSPSC # 46181533
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G7313
- Shipping Weight 5.4 lbs.
- ItemM12(R) Cordless Heated Jacket
- Fits Chest Size58"
- ColorLime Green
- Battery Included2XKZ6
- Heating TimeUp to 6 Hours
- Heat SettingHigh, Medium, Low
- Includes(1) 24U082 Heated Jacket, (1) 2XKZ6 M12 Battery, (1) 2XKZ7 M12 Charger
- Sleeve Length38.5"
- Lining MaterialFleece
- Closure TypeZipper
- Number of Inside Pockets1
- Number of Outside Pockets3
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (31948)
- Apparel (31783)
- Protective Clothing (31732)
- High-Visibility Clothing (3020)
- Insulated Clothing (2061)
- Cold-Protective Jackets (1933)
- Insulated/Thermal Clothing (1844)
- High-Visibility Jackets (732)
- Thermal Clothing (653)
- Thermal Coats (410)
- Heated Clothing/Footwear/Headwear (291)
- Heated Jackets (267)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.