Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Sub-Surface Scanner Kit, 12V, 0.5-6 In D
- Item # 4PKU4
- Mfr. Model # 2290-21
- UNSPSC # 27111810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.15 lbs.
- ItemSub-Surface Scanner Kit
- Scan Depth0.5 to 6.0"
- ScansConcrete, Wood, Drywall, and Metal
- Accuracy+/-0.25 to 0.50"
- Battery Type12V LITHIUM-ION Battery (2XKZ6)
- FeaturesFour Wheel Design, Ergonomic Handle, High Contrast White on Black Display, Over-Molding
- FunctionScans Up To 6" Through Concrete To Location And Depth Of Rebar, Scans Through OSB, Drywall, Ceramic Tile And Marble To Detect Wood And Metal Studs, PEX, PVC, Metal Ferrous And Non-Ferrous And Liive AC Wiring
- Includes(1) Lithium Ion Battery Pack, 30-Minute Charger, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.