Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Video Borescope, 3.5 In, 36 In Shaft
- Item # 4PKU8
- Mfr. Model # 2311-21
- UNSPSC # 45121521
- Catalog Page # 875
- Shipping Weight 7.5 lbs.
- Item Video Borescope
- Monitor Size 3.5"
- Camera Size 17mm
- Shaft Dia. 0.66"
- Recording Video, Audio, Image
- Wireless Display Wireless Display
- Power Source 12V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Shaft Length 36"
- Pixel Resolution 320 x 240
- Probe Lighting System (4) Adjustable LED Lamps
- Features Records Photo/Video on 2GB SD Card, Dual (17mm Digital and 9.5mm Analog) Capability, Image Rotation, 4X Zoom And Internal Mic For Recording Notes, Observation Depth 3cm to 2-3m, Integrated microphone and speaker, Auto Battery Off, 7, 600 Photos Capability, 12 Hrs Run-Time
- Includes Camera Prpbe, (1) Battery Pack, 2GB Memory Card, Charger And USB Cable, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.