Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
IR Therm, -22 to 1472F, 1 In@40 In Focus
- Item # 4NYW6
- Mfr. Model # 2276-21
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.9 lbs.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -22 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -30 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 40"
- Accuracy +/-1.5%
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- Includes Mfr. No 2276-20 Laser Temp Gun(TM) M12(TM) Cordless Lithium Ion Thermometer, (1) M12(TM) Red Lithium(TM) Battery, 30 min. Charger, K Type Thermocouple, Carrying Case, Manual
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type 12V Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Data Logging 20 Points
- Alarm High/Low
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit High Contrast White On Black LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response 8 to 14 uM
- Response Time Less Than 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5%
- Memory Min/Max
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Unit Memory Stores Up to 20 Temperature Values, Lockable Trigger for Tester to Continue Measuring
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3702)
- Testers (3551)
- Test Instruments (3084)
- Temperature Testers (1247)
- Temperature Meters (806)
- Infrared Thermometers (245)
- Noncontact Thermometers (216)
- IR Thermometers (197)
- Infrared Guns (193)
- Thermal Guns (193)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (145)
- Infrared Scanners (110)
- Infrared Thermometer Guns (110)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.