Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Impact Driver Set, Bits, Holder, 29 Pc
- Item # 4RRP4
- Mfr. Model # 48-32-4401
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 984
- Shipping Weight 1.39 lbs.
- ItemImpact Driver Set
- For Use WithImpact Drivers
- Includes(1) P1, (7) P2, (2) P3 1" Long , (2) P2, (1) P3 2" Long Phillips Bits, (1) SQ1, (4) SQ2, 1" Long (1) SQ3, (2) SQ2 2" Long Square Bits, (1) T15, (1) T20, (1) T25 1" Long Torx Bits, (1) T25 2" Long Torx Bit, Magnetic Nut Drivers: (1) 1/4" Red, (1) 5/16" Amber, (1) 3/8" Blue, (1) Magnetic Bit Holder, Case With Storage Container
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. Thanks for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.