Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, -20 to 932F, 1 In@12 In Focus
- Item # 4NYW8
- Mfr. Model # 2266-20
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 860
- Shipping Weight 0.99 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-20 Degrees to 932 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-30 Degrees to 500 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 12"
- EmissivityFixed 0.95
- IncludesMfr. No. 2266-20 Laser Temp Gun(TM) Thermometer, Manual
- Laser SightingSingle Dot
- Battery Type(3) AA
- Alarm IndicationAudible
- Data HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit High Contrast White On Black LCD
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response8 to 14 uM
- Response TimeLess Than 500 msec.
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesK Type Thermocouple Input for Contact Temperature, Rugged Over Molding Increases Durability and User Grip, Hold, Max Value Functions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger’s product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect. The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.