Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-22 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-30 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 40"
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- IncludesMfr. No. 2277-20 Laser Temp Gun(TM) M12(TM) Cordless Lithium Ion Thermometer Kit for HVAC/R, (1) M12(TM) Red Lithium(TM) Battery, 30 min. Charger, K Type Thermocouple, Carrying Case, Manual
- Laser SightingSingle Dot
- Battery Type12V Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Data Logging20 Points
- Data HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit High Contrast White On Black LCD
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response8 to 14 uM
- Response TimeLess Than 500 msec.
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesMeasure Ambient Humidity and Dew Point, Unit Memory Stores Up to 20 Temperature Values
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.