Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dual Speed Hammer Drill Kit, 1/2 In
- Item # 38D238
- Mfr. Model # 5387-22
- UNSPSC # 20111603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.1 lbs.
- ItemHammer Drill
- Chuck Size1/2"
- No Load RPM1 to 1000/0 to 2500
- Blows per Minute0 to 16000/0 to 40000
- Cutting Capacity3/4"
- Drill Chuck TypeKeyed
- FeaturesMetal Gear Case Can Withstand Daily Jobsite Abuse, Light Weight Balanced Design Reduces Operator Fatigue, Dual Speed Motor Optimized For Concrete Fastening 1 To 1,000 RPM 0 To 16,000 BPM 0 To 2,500 RPM 0 To 40,000 BPM
- Tool Length14-3/4"
- Tool Weight6.4 lb.
- IncludesDepth Gauge, Side Handle, Chuck Key, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.