Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHammer Drill
- Chuck Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 2800
- Blows per Minute0 to 48000
- Cutting Capacity5/8"
- Drill Chuck TypeKeyed
- FeaturesPowerful 8 AMP Motor Delivers 0 To 2,800 RPM And 0 To 48,000 BPM For Superior Performance, Compact, Metal Gear Housing Provides User Expected Durability In The Toughest Applications, 2 Mode Operation Hammer Drill And Drill Only Modes For Concrete, Wood, And Metal, Heavy Duty Metal Chuck Provides Superior Durability And Bit Retention, Over Mold Increases Grip And Reduces User Felt Vibration, 360 Deg Side Handle Provides Maximum Versatility
- Tool Length11.5"
- Tool Weight4.9 lb.
- IncludesHammer Drill, Removable 360 Degree Side Handle, Depth setting Rod
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.