Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Grease Gun, Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included, Cartridge Capacity 14 oz.
- Item # 7DH53
- Mfr. Model # 2646-21CT / 48-11-1820
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 18.03 lbs.
- Item Cordless Grease Gun
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Grease Gun Fill Cartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity 14 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Volume per Minute 10 fl. oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure 10,000 psi
- Hose Length 48"
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output 38
- Tool Length 15"
- Application Lubricating Moving Parts and Joints
- Features New To World Precision Through Pre Set Grease Counter Dial, Flexible Hose, Air Bleeder Valve for Quick Priming
- Includes M18 Grease Gun, (1) M18 1.5Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Battery, (1) M12 & M18 Multi Voltage Charger, (1) 48" Flex Hose, (1) High Pressure Coupler, (1) Carrying Case, (1) Shoulder Strap AND EXTRA M18 2.0Ah REDLITHIUM Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.