Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Grease Gun, Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included, Cartridge Capacity 14 oz.
- Item # 7DH53
- Mfr. Model # 2646-21CT / 48-11-1820
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 18.03 lbs.
- ItemCordless Grease Gun
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity14 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Volume per Minute10 fl. oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure10,000 psi
- Hose Length48"
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output38
- Tool Length15"
- ApplicationLubricating Moving Parts and Joints
- FeaturesNew To World Precision Through Pre Set Grease Counter Dial, Flexible Hose, Air Bleeder Valve for Quick Priming
- IncludesM18 Grease Gun, (1) M18 1.5Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Battery, (1) M12 & M18 Multi Voltage Charger, (1) 48" Flex Hose, (1) High Pressure Coupler, (1) Carrying Case, (1) Shoulder Strap AND EXTRA M18 2.0Ah REDLITHIUM Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.