Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Multimeter, 600V, 10A, 40 MOhms
- Item # 6JHY4
- Mfr. Model # 2216-20NST
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemDigital Multimeter
- Multimeter StyleFull Size
- Max. AC Volts600
- Max. DC Volts600
- Max. AC Amps10
- Max. DC Amps10
- Max. Ohms40 megaohm
- Basic DC Accuracy0.003
- Battery TypeAA Alkaline
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V
- Audible ContinuityYes
- AC ResponseTrue RMS
- Capacitance Range0.1 to 1000uF
- Frequency Counter Range10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Peak HoldYes
- Data HoldYes
- Bar GraphYes
- DisplayBacklit Black On White LCD
- Auto RangingYes
- Temp. Range-40 to 752 Degrees F (-40 to 400 Degrees C)
- Special FeaturesRugged Over Molding Increases Durability and User Grip
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- IncludesElectrical Test Lead Set, (2) AA Batteries, NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.