Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Multimeter, Full Size Multimeter Style, 600 Max. AC Volts, 600
- Item # 4NYW9
- Mfr. Model # 2217-20
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.45 lbs.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Max. Ohms 40 megaohm
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.5%
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type AA Alkaline
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Audible Continuity Yes
- AC Response True RMS
- Capacitance Range 100pF to 1000uF
- Frequency Counter Range 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Bar Graph Yes
- Display High Contrast White On Black LCD
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Temp. Range -40 to 752 Degrees F (-40 to 400 Degrees C)
- Special Features Built In Accessory Mount for Voltage Detector or Magnet, Low Impedance AC Voltage Range
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Includes Test Leads, Dual Banana Thermocouple, (2) AA Batteries, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.